Burnham Ward Properties is closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and staying up to date on the CDC’s policies and guidelines as well as mandates and operating protocol changes by government agencies. Our tenants and community members are our top priority during this time, and we are here to support them in any way possible. We are committed to the health and safety of all businesses, employees, and the public.
Please visit the following websites for property-specific information regarding take-out and to-go options, online fitness class streaming, and online retail orders.
We have taken additional action to increase sanitation and cleanliness of all properties, including:
- Increased deep cleaning on all properties including common areas, restrooms, park and seating areas
- Cleaning at a higher frequency and increased sanitation practices
- Communicating with cleaning crews and day-porters to ensure they have the supplies necessary.
We also recognize the need for our broader local community to be able to continue to receive food from our restaurants in a safe and convenient manner while keeping social distance. We have partnered with our restaurants to implement the following practices:
- Designated, well-marked, curb-side pickup and delivery locations
- Encouraging mobile and phone orders to limit contact between customers and employees
- Restaurants have also increased their sanitation and cleaning frequency
Our fitness studio tenants are offering live-streaming of their classes that we encourage the public to participate in. Many shops and boutiques are also offering free shipping for all purchases, and limiting the number of people in the store to fewer than 10 at a time. Thank you to the public for your support of many of our local, family owned businesses during this time, we are proud of the communities we have built in partnership with our tenants.